Disclaimer: All logos and brand images belong to their respective copyright holders and companies. Alexa Setup is not affiliated or associated with any of the brands that we support. We are a third party independent technical support provider. No such linkage with any brand is implied nor should be assumed.
You can also go from the Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer on your computer directly. Alexa App is available on Google play store or iTunes store or Amazon store as well.
To download amazon echo app on windows you have to visit alexa.amazon.com from your browser
Note: At this time, Alexa-to-Alexa calling is only available on the app on Android phone. Now, go to About Alexa-to-Alexa Calling and Message.
Compatibility to Setup Alexa App
- For Android devices, your android phone must be “Android 5.0 or up”
- iOS devices, your device must be “iOS 9.0 or above”
- For Kindle device “Fire OS 3.0 or above”
- Windows laptop, your PC must be at least Windows 7, 8, 10 or above having latest browser.
Setup Alexa App – Guide
Alexa app is very easy to download you can go to www.downloadalexaap.net to Echo Dot Alexa app to set up your Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Tap and Echo Show.
With the Alexa application, you need to set up the device to manage alarms, music, shopping, and many more. The Alexa application will be available on phone’s, the tablet ’s as well as on laptops also.
It is necessary to install Alexa app on smartphone to set up the echo devices. You can setup echo app from your desktop.
The setup process is very simple
- Alexa app setup https://downloadalexaap.net
- Inbox your echo device
- Plug in your echo device to the power cable and turn on your device
- Now from Alexa app setting menu go to set up the new device
- Connect Alexa to WiFi as well as connect echo device to Alexa
- select the desired wireless network
- Follow on-screen instruction and complete the setup
If you are facing any issue while setting up your echo device you must contact expert team.
For any Alexa errors and echo errors please continue reading
Using The Alexa App
Try some basic commands e.g. Alexa Set a timer for 15 minutes, Alexa Play music and go on.
Now you need say “wake up” and give command naturally to Alexa. Alexa Echo is now all set to respond to the wake-up word “Alexa”, but you could use the Alexa app to change wake word at any time. Remember, You can do it by going to the settings on the Alexa Application.
Common Alexa Setup Issues
- Alexa won’t connect to other smart devices
- Echo Alexa app doesn’t understand me
- alexa app problem entering pairing mode
- echo dot disable Bluetooth
- Alexa Skills are playing up