Amazon devices are designed with an aim to add a better comfort to your lifestyle. These devices can perform the numerous functions for you like playing your favorite soundtracks, making a call, organizing the meetings – all these functions can be performed just via phone call. All you need is to successfully setup the Alexa app in your device and you are all set to use these amazing features.
Along with these features, you can also use your Amazon device as an Intercom. So, Make calls to your family members, invite your friends to dinner, remind your partner to make the bill payment and lot more. This app makes your life more happening as you can do everything just by using your voice.
To add new features to your Amazon device, you need to set up the Alexa App in your device. Make sure you carefully complete the setup process as faulty setup can create issues when you try to give a command to your device. You can always consult the technicians at Amazon Customer Support to get clear instructions for successful Alexa App setup and installation process.
Alexa is a very user-friendly application, thus you can use the Alexa app easily without facing any hassle.
Before you set up the Alexa app you need to:
Know about the system
- Go through the details of your device.
- Known about the version and operating system.
Prepare the setup and installation.
- Check out the version of Alexa App.
- Follow the setup instructions carefully.
Enjoy using the Virtual Assitant
- Make calls or broadcast your message.
- Enjoy the digital audio entertainment using the voice commands.
Amazon device is not a self-sufficient machine, you require an Alexa app support for the device flawless functionality. You need to a WIFI connection to connect the Amazon and smart home devices to the Alexa app. Only then, you can control the device using the voice command via Alexa app.
Download and Setup the Alexa App for the Multiple Operating Systems
Alexa App Download and Setup for Windows
It is quite easy to download and set up the Alexa App in Windows. If you use the standard web
browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer then there will be no compatibility
errors. Else, you can use the Microsoft edge to download the Alexa app.
Here are the simple steps you can follow to download and set up the Alexa app on Windows:
- Open the web browser and type alexa.amazon.com in the address bar. Hit enter.
- If you are not logged in then login by using your Amazon username and password.
- Turn on the Amazon Alexa device.
- Wait till the light on the device turns to the orange. The device must appear in the Alexa web app as by default it was synchronized to your Amazon account.
- Press and hold the action button for about 5 seconds.
- Click on the settings in the web app.
- Choose “setup new device”.
- In the Web app, choose your WIFI network.
- Click on “Connect” option.
You Alexa app will be set up in a short span of time. Now, you can enjoy using the various exciting features.