Amazon Echo is not a Smart Home product which can be operated only through a mobile. You can Connect amazon echo to the computer. Amazon Echo has a web app for Alexa which can do everything which the IOS and Android app can do. So, you can use the Amazon Echo with your Windows 10 computer system.
Which Amazon Echo you can get?
Amazon Echo has a wide range of Echo products out of which you can choose the one, you desire. The echo products Amazon Includes are Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Tap, Echo Plus and Echo Spot.
The big difference between the products their features and price. With every new model launched, new features have been introduced which make the Amazon Echo more reliable and more comfortable for customers to use.
To connect Amazon echo to the computer, you need to follow the mentioned steps :
- You can have the amazon echo set up for your system, by following the mentioned steps:
- Open the web browser on your computer system and visit the link https://alexa.amazon.com.
- Login the account,m if you are not already logged in.
- Plug in Amazon Echo and Turn it on.
- Wait until the Amazon Echo light turns to the orange. Your Amazon Echo must get appeared in the Alexa Web App, as it is attached automatically with your Amazon Account when you have ordered.
- On your Echo, hold the action button for at least 5 seconds.
- Now visit the Web app, and click on the settings.
- Now choose “Setup the new device”.
- Choose the type of “Echo device” you have.
- Now in the web app, choose your “WIFI Network”.
- Click on “connect”.
- After a few seconds, your Amazon echo device will connect to the computer and you can start talking to your device.
The layout of the Alexa Web App is very simple to use and manages all the Key Amazon features. If you are using the Amazon Echo, then you probably the “prime subscriber”.
In the UK, the Echo supports the “Spotify premium”. With Amazon Echo, you can have access to the unlimited music, you can keep the regular track of things like a shopping list, weather forecast, latest news updates and much more.
So, if you want to connect Amazon Echo to Computer, then mention the above-given steps and you are all set to use the Amazon Echo device with your computer.